PPD Chats for Women
Postpartum Support International's Wednesday Chats for Women
Every Wednesday, PSI has an informational phone forum for moms, facilitated by an expert in perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and recovery. Participation is free.
It’s a safe, compassionate place to talk about pregnancy or new motherhood, or to hear other mothers share their difficulties. You can remain anonymous. They have one every Wed. It alternates between 11am one week and 8pm the next week. They have one for fathers on Mondays.
© 2010 Postpartum Depression Alliance of Illinois. All Rights Reserved.
Websites Supporting Perinatal Mood Disorders
- drsarahallen.com - information on perinatal mood disorders, free screening tool and free downloadable booklet Guide To Pregnancy & Postpartum Anxiety, Depression & Stress.
- hmhb.org - the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition website
- Online/ Telephone - therapy/consultation via telephone or online video conferencing makes it convenient to access expert professional help
- motherisk.org - provides evidence-based information and guidance about the safety or risk to the developing fetus or infant, of maternal exposure to meications, chemicals, diseases, radiation and environmental agents.
- womensmentalhealth.org – The Massachusetts General Hospital’s website for up-to-date, evidence based information on women’s mental health.